Vice President of Communications
Send regular updates of Zone Events to email@example.com
Zone President-Helen Mayer
Zone President- Carol Small
- March 3 - Sunday afternoon Prayer Service 2 p.m. at Meredian Village
- May 4, 2019 - Spring Rally at St Paul Lutheran Church, Troy, IL
Zone President-Sandy Purcell
- March 16 - Prayer Breakfast at Faith Lutheran Church, Godfrey IL
- May 4, 2019 - Spring Rally at Zion Lutheran Church, Bethalto, IL
Zone President-Joyce Aukamp
- March 23 - Spring Retreat at Zion Lutheran Church, Belleville, IL starting with registration at 9:00 a.m. Speaker is Paster Byers on Missions in Honduras.
Zone President- Janet Ferrero
- Feb 3 - Christian Growth Day at St Paul's Lutheran Church, Nokomis, IL starting at 2 p.m.
- April 23, 2019 - Spring Rally at Zion Lutheran Church, Litchfield, IL with registration and fellowship starting at 8:30 a.m.
Zone President- Betty Fehr
- April 25, 2019 - Spring Renewal at St John's Lutheran Church, Red Bud, IL with Pastor Sean Smith guest speaker with Ambassadors of Reconciliation. Registration starting at 8:30 a.m.
Zone President-Norma Tucker
- April 27, 2019 - Spring Rally/Prayer Service at Trinity Lutheran Church, Nashville, IL
Metro South Zone met at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Waterloo, IL on November 10, 2018 to make 288 Christmas Stockings for LCFS.
Lower Kaskaskia Zone held their Fall Fellowship on October 25, 2018 at St. John's Luteran Church in Chester, IL. Guest Speaker was Deaconess Rosie Adle speaking on "Hospice care of the aging, and end of live issues." Watch the You Tube vido of our Fall Fellowship below!
LOWER KASKASKIA ZONE SPRING RETREAT
APRIL 5, 2018
St Paul's Lutheran Church, New Athens, IL
Theme: Women of Faith Prov: 31:30
Guest Speaker: Barbara Kay protraying Katie Luther
The Women’s Fellowship society from Trinity Lutheran Church in Hoffman hosted the Upper Kaskaskia Zone LWML on October 21, 2017. There were over 40 people in attendance for the day. One of the highlights included a presentation given by Devin Brammeier and Ethan Boester from Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ (O.A.F.C.) They told of one of their recent mission trips, as well as the activities of the OACF. Another highlight was using a grant obtained from Thrivent Action Team for $250.00 to assemble gift bags. The money was used to purchase small personal care items for gift bags, which will be given to residents at the Call For Help Inc. Center in East St. Louis. James Kellermann, advocate for the center, told the group what kinds of services were available to the public at the center. 53 gift bags were made. Phyllis Silger, Zone LWML delegate, showed highlights from the national LWML convention held in June, 2017 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The day also included devotions from Zone Counselor Rev. Eric Wood.
Lower Kaskaskia LWML Fall Fellowship was held October 26, 2017 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Darmstadt. Opening devotions were led by Rev. John Lukomski. Special guest: Rev. John Dehne, pastor at St. Andrew's Lutheran Church, Cape Girardeau , MO. He and his church lead yearly Mission Trips to Tanzania in East Africa. $290.00 was collected for “The Jeff & Patricia Fanger Mission Fund”. They are a retired couple from St Andrew’s who are going to Uganda to be missionaries. Pastor Dehne shared, “It is not about us, it’s about Jesus! “Beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Word.” Romans 10:15